For submitting an abstract, please fill out the form below. Use the template to create your abstract. Note that your abstract should fit on a single page. Please do not change font types and sizes, margins, or line spacing. The use of figures, tables, and equations is discouraged.
Save the abstract using the file name style <POSTER _LAST NAME_FIRST NAME>. Authors applying for oral contributions will be informed on acceptance of their abstracts by the Scientific Committee via e–mail.
Please note the following:
- Only registered participants can submit an abstract
- Each participant can submit no more than a single abstract
- Deadline for oral abstract submission: 15 February 2016
- Deadline for poster abstract submission: 29 February 2016
- PhD-Students and young Post-Docs (2 years after PhD) can participate for a posterprize!
- POSTER BOARDS: Each author will be provided one board 122 cm (height) x 96 cm (width). Poster presenters are recommended to create their poster at A0 size which corresponds to 841 mm (width) x 1,189 mm (height).
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION HAS CLOSED