It is our pleasure to invite you to the 3rd NVMS-BSMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry, to be held from 17-19 April 2016 in the beautiful Abbey of Rolduc in Kerkrade, The Netherlands. The conference is organized by the Dutch and Belgian Societies for Mass Spectrometry and will host a number of scientific lectures covering a broad range of topics. Plenary lectures from renowned scientists will be alternated with parallel sessions with contributed talks from academic, government, and industrial scientists.
Poster sessions are a key part of the meeting allowing young and established researchers to discuss their latest results. Best posters from young researchers (up to two years after receiving a PhD) will be awarded with an attractive poster prize.
An exhibition area allows instrument makers to showcase latest instrumental developments, publishers to present books and journals, and manufacturers explaining their finest chemicals.
Finally, there is ample time for social interaction during dinner, the conference party, and of course during the coffee breaks. Speaking about a break: to give your scientific mind a rest, an entertaining non-scientific lecture will be given by Mr. Dirk Denoyelle.
- John Yates III, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California
- Anne Dell, Imperial College, London
- Markus Stoeckli, Novartis, Basel
- Mario Thevis, German Sport University, Cologne
- Kevin Bateman, Merck & Co, West Point, Pennsylvania
- Magda Claeys, University of Antwerp, Antwerp
- Albert Heck, University of Utrecht, Utrecht
Some important dates:
• Deadline early bird registration: 31 January 2016
• Extended deadline for oral abstract submission: 15 February 2016
• Extended deadline for poster abstract submission: 29 February 2016
Rob Vreeken (Chair)
Christian Grün (Secretary)
Maarten Altelaar (Treasurer)
Eva de Rijke (Program)
Arjen Gerssen (Program)
Dick-Paul Kloos (Program/Website)
Jef Rozenski (Chair)
Loïc Quinton (Secretary)
Willy Janssens (Treasurer)
Ann van Eeckhaut (Program)
Filip Cuyckens (Program)
Edwin de Pauw